Welcome to the English Language section

• With this board becoming a little more international these days - what with the spanish language section introduced recently- I thought it's appropriate to start an english language thread, the purpose of which is to post stuff in said language and in that language only. German language posts are not welcome in here.

My hope also is some english speaking guests might be attracted to visit the forum, whether seeking information or contact, in which case this thread might serve as a base from which to expand from in case the section sees the need to get bigger.

To practice your english one useful measure might be to read up on TS threads on the hung angels forum:

http://www.hungangels.com/vboa….php?7-General-Discussion

Enjoy

• I have moved this thread over here From the off topic section in the hope it gets noticed.

Please post all your comments in english only .

• Dieses Thema enthält 7 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!