Help! I lost her name and number

• Help. I was at crazysexy and met the best TS ever and I lost her number. I think I left it in the table in my hotel room. And the worst part is that we were so into the moment I lost her name too. She’ Brasília and speaks limited English. I spoke to her in Spanish all night and explained that I would be back in two months. We hooked up with another TS there from the Philippines in case that reminds her. I can’t believe I lost her number! She was so amazing. I mean I’m basically in love. I’m coming back to Frankfurt for work and all I can think of is her.

Guy help me. She has a perfect little nose maybe from nose job and amazing tits with a big booty. Big like smother you big, yummy. Light skin and really nice.

I. D.o.n.t think the pictures on the door are her, but I’m not sure. It was really late.

If you are listening to this, which I doubt you are, I’m the guy that told you I would be back every two months for work from the US. We spent all night together until my flight!

• Dieses Thema enthält 15 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!