Thai Ladyboy in Germany - English spoken only

• Hello,

my name is Cherry and I’m a 19 year old Ladyboy/Shemale from Bangkok, Thailand.

I will visit Germany in Mai 2009 for a few weeks as a tourist.

Unfortunately I will be the most time alone there, because the friend, who invited me, has to go on a long-time business-trip.

But I heard so many nice and beauty full things about the generous “German Gentleman” that I don’t want to miss the opportunity while I stay in Germany.

So I’m trying to make some contact here. :D

I’m open-minded for any ideas and suggestions! I’m sure we will have an exciting experience.
    Also I’m completely flexible about the City. I stay at the begining of my trip in the north of Germany. But i enjoy travelling very much.

Please understand that I’m NO PROFESSIONAL service provider ! But I hope you agree that I may appreciate a small generous gratification/gift for the time we will spend together.

For the first contact you may send me a email :

pls share your private contacts via private messages, thanks

I will answer you back as soon as possible. I promise !

Thank you very much – Khop khun kah !

Cherry

PS: I’m 170cm tall, my weight is 53 kg (including the sillies) , and I’m “full functional” :wink:

• Zitat von "TRANS-Lover"

Hallo Cherry you are now in Karlsruhe ,are this rigth ?

haha -sorry, no.

At the moment I'm still in Thailand. Waiting the last 2 weeks until the great moment when i may get into the airplane to Germany.

• Dieses Thema enthält 10 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!