TS Cynthia in Innsbruck - Neosurf (Betrug?)

• Zitat von Locanto

I am Cynthia available on whatsapp +436503065784 , an impressive trans, with a huge and very milk surprise. very discreet. I am complete active and passive, versatile. I do everything you place the limit, golden shower, kisses with league, saluted French, 69, tranformism, domination. I like that you are my whore or be me. My cock gets super hard horny I squirt. Vicious slut milk with everything at home. I have toys and vibrators all to fuck at ease and we cum together. Home departures and hotels. Hope to see you soon.

Zitat von Shemalewiki

FOR THE FIRST TIMES ININNSBRUCK AND JUST FOR FEWS DAYS Looking For HookupTonight meet for sex whatsapp +436503065784 I am a young very Exotic sexy beautiful classy feminine Shemale. I am both Active and Passive
    Sexy CYNTHIA Stunning Hot Very Good sucking, Very naughty,
    SNAP : TS_CYNTHIAXXL
    WhatsApp +436503065784
    Hi guys, a perfect body. I have a hard xxl penis, just for you baby. Let me take you to another universe and let you experience heaven when I fill every hole you have !!! I'm active and passive, I'm wild in bed, I like hardcore sex, the photos are 100% original, if you like what you see, just for dating thanks, kiss. XXX only WhatsApp +436503065784

Hallo zusammen.

Sie inseriert in einigen verschiedenen Seiten (oben zwei ausgewählt). Sie schaut wunderbar aus und ich wollte sie besuchen. Habe per Whatsapp Kontakt aufgenommen. Zu Beginn schien alles ganz normal. Bei der Frage nach dem Service kam dann folgende Nachricht:

Hab das "neosurf" zu Beginn überlesen und hab einen Termin ausgemacht. Dann kam "Don't forget to bring your pass neosurf please". Sie nimmt kein Bargeld. Hätte fast eine solche Karte gekauft, habe dann aber nochmal im Forum gesucht und fast exakt die gleiche Nachricht bei anderen gefunden. Das scheint leider Abzocke zu sein.

Oder hat bei "Cynthia" jemand andere Erfahrungen gemacht?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!