Beiträge von max.fricke

I have just made some list for me and maybe for someone else who comes to Germany for some trip and same as me does not speak so good German

TS Sara Dark XXXL
    TS Passion XXL
    TS Kataleya. XL
    TS Brianna Bernaola. XXL
    TS Larissa Blonde XXL

Of course I will edit this thread when I will get of you some more verified infos!

:thumbup:

@ABS69 thats one of the reasons why I decided to visit this forum ;) I would like to prevent myself before marketing game :rolleyes: I know lots of infos are not true. Girls wants to be better at the photos than in reality and I do not blaim them for that.

I only ask for recommendations and your answers helps

I do not know why but I trust you

Now I am checking all theese names you gave me. Searching in google, also here at ts-forum.de

Now I know little bit more :thumbup:

Hello @ABS69

Thank you so much for your advice! It looks like you have some experience or verified knowledge.

Your answer is that what I am looking for. You gave me the hope to make a right choice. Shemales from transgirls.com or transgirls.de look like top models but I think they use some tricks how to make it XXL. Almost all have more than 20cm.. 8| Or maybe I am not right and it is true ?(

OK @ABS69 !

So we have TS passion for this moment than TS Sara Dark and Kataleya with not xxl size

Any other recommendations? Do you remember any other names traveling around this area?

Thanks for all you did for me for this moment :thumbup:

Hi @John-on-Tour

Thank you so much for your answer. I have just visited this website transgirls.com :party1: It looks nice! A lot of girls but I am affraid that most of them shows photoshop edited images.

I asked you more for some recomended, already verified shemales.

If you or someone knows xxl shemale directly, please let me know some few names.

Many girls have fake photos fake personal details. :cursing:

I hope you understand why I asked people (members of ts-forum.de) for help :)

Anyway @John-on-Tour thanks for your reply!

Hi Dears! :)

My name is Max and I am going to visit Germany soon. I write to you because I have problem with translation by google etc. It sometimes makes mistakes so maybe you can help me a bit!

I know that I should find information by search device but it is all about language

I am looking for some nice shemale with long big c..ck around cities such as Duisburg, Dortmund, Dusseldorf, Cologne Bonn (can be around 100km). It is my one of few fantasies to s..ck XXL size. I visited german website ladies but I see it is prohibited to show naked pictures. Probably German law says it is not allowed to add intime images.

I found TS Kataleya, TS Sara Dark and few more with around 20cm size but I am not so experienced in Germany :/

If you know or if you have already had some nice experience with XXL shemale please help me to find the right one.

Just some names or links dears!

Thank you in advance so much! Enjoy your dates and have a good fun my friends

Best regards!
    Wish you nice evening :thumbup: