Looking for xxl. Only english language

• Hi Dears! :)

My name is Max and I am going to visit Germany soon. I write to you because I have problem with translation by google etc. It sometimes makes mistakes so maybe you can help me a bit!

I know that I should find information by search device but it is all about language

I am looking for some nice shemale with long big c..ck around cities such as Duisburg, Dortmund, Dusseldorf, Cologne Bonn (can be around 100km). It is my one of few fantasies to s..ck XXL size. I visited german website ladies but I see it is prohibited to show naked pictures. Probably German law says it is not allowed to add intime images.

I found TS Kataleya, TS Sara Dark and few more with around 20cm size but I am not so experienced in Germany :/

If you know or if you have already had some nice experience with XXL shemale please help me to find the right one.

Just some names or links dears!

Thank you in advance so much! Enjoy your dates and have a good fun my friends

Best regards!
    Wish you nice evening :thumbup:

• Hi @John-on-Tour

Thank you so much for your answer. I have just visited this website transgirls.com :party1: It looks nice! A lot of girls but I am affraid that most of them shows photoshop edited images.

I asked you more for some recomended, already verified shemales.

If you or someone knows xxl shemale directly, please let me know some few names.

Many girls have fake photos fake personal details. :cursing:

I hope you understand why I asked people (members of ts-forum.de) for help :)

Anyway @John-on-Tour thanks for your reply!

• Dieses Thema enthält 8 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!