Ts Jennifer XXL, Transe Mönchengladbach 0152-04348092

• Last night
    Feeling daring and spontaneous I decided to visit Jennifer…
    Was a Great decision, she is extremely friendly, very open and fun, did not once look at the clock.
    I arrived , the apartment is ok, standard apartment, was taken in by a sexily dressed Jennifer (her dick so long it was visible from her Negligés
    We talked briefly about what I wanted, a twinkle in her eyes when I said I’m only passive but had a bit of fear about how big her dick is (really 23x4 )
    We got onto the bed a real gfe cuddling kissing touching, she decided that I should learn how to deepthroat,,,,, and boy I tried my best but her penis was too big (width) but I nearly succeeded and she was definitely physically happy with it and was feeling horny from it , she put me on my side, applied plenty of lubricant and very gently and slowly started working her dick into me…. Now I never believe I could get something that big into me,,, but after a few attempts she gently slid halfway in,,, slowly working her way deeper and deeper she then pulled my head back , looking into my eyes and slid the last few cm in fully, and told me “I told you it would fit”
    It was an amazing feeling, fucked gently to begin then as she obviously got more horny fucked hard with long deep strokes….. eventually she groaned loud pulled out, ripped the condom off and shot what seemed a massive amount of cream covering my face, hot sticky and unbelievably horny.
    She lied back, breathless and said “ thank you, I needed that” :P
    We lay touching chatting cuddling on the bed another 20 minutes, then I clean my face, dressed and left ,,,,, and already arranged the next meeting for tomorrow night.
    A life changing experience!!
    She is undoubtedly the best Ts I have ever met , amazing
    200% recommended

• Dieses Thema enthält 5 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!