Ts gabana 0174-4188156 monchengladbach my amazing experience

• Oh my god
    The first Ts I’ve visited that actually looked better than her photos……
    A perfect Ts.
    We arranged everything on WhatsApp very easily.
    I arrived 15 minutes early, no problem, she was just out of the shower preparing for our appointment.
    I was offered a shower to freshen up and then we exchanged the paperwork.
    She is truly beautiful, and extremely friendly.
    We started with kissing and cuddling, then she decided to give me a lesson on how to deepthroat….. I’m only passive.
    After a while she said she needed a break or she would orgasm too early (I booked 1 hour for 200) again cuddling and kissing touching on the bed then she pushed me to lie on my stomach, sat on top and gave me a gentle massage…. I felt her getting hard on my back (I’m guessing about 16 cm)
    On with a condom then slowly worked her dick into me …… amazing feeling.
    Then she worked up in speed and various depth, teasing and playing her dick into me, then something clicked and she started to fuck me like there was no tomorrow…. She threw me around the bed, missionary, doggy, standing and on my knees….. she really appeared to be enjoying herself a lot ….. it was non stop wild fucking ,,,, truly amazing.
    After what seemed like forever but was probably 40 minutes she made an obvious noise, pulled out, ripped off the condom and sprayed her cream over my face and deep in my throat…..
    She collapsed onto the bed, pulled me next to her and lay cuddling me,,,, really nice.
    A quick clean up after 15 minute cuddle then left after about 1 hour 10 …. Fantastic date,,,, 2 hours later I’m still excited still smiling and really have the feeling still that I was truly FUCKED
    Highly recommended

• Dieses Thema enthält 6 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!